You wouldn’t dump harsh chemicals, soaps and detergents in our rivers, lakes and forests – so why would you put them in your carpets where family, friends and pets spend hours at a time?
Promoting a healthy household and a sustainable environment is at the forefront of everything we do at Chem-Dry – from our proprietary low-moisture cleaning process to our green-certified solutions. It is our goal to offer customers a cleaner and healthier option for professional carpet, area rug and upholstery cleaning.
The Greener Carpet Cleaner
Long before ‘going green’ was ever a deciding factor in choosing a carpet cleaning services, Chem-Dry was working to reduce the impact of our products on people, pets, and the environment. For more than two decades, Chem-Dry has been cleaning with a safe, non-toxic solution that uses 80% less water than typical steam cleaners. Our process is copied from Mother Nature to refresh and deep clean your home’s carpets without harsh chemicals.
Green, Clean and Healthy
We developed our proprietary carbonated cleaning solution, The Natural®, at the onset of the environmental movement and have not looked back since. The Natural is one of the purest carpet cleaning solutions available, using ingredients taken straight from Mother Nature to make your carpets fresh and clean again.
Only Chem-Dry Uses The Natural® for a Deep Clean That’s Also Green
- The Natural is green and clean
- Ingredients copied from Mother Nature
- All ingredients in The Natural are on FDA G.R.A.S. (Generally Recognized as Safe) list
- Safe and non-toxic for your kids and pets
- Does not contain any harsh chemicals, soaps, detergents or phosphates
- Does not leave behind sticky residue
- Perfect solution for people with allergies
Your home’s health and the environment are important to us. That’s why at Chem-Dry we are constantly working towards making better green solutions for carpet and upholstery cleaning that are safe for the entire family and have minimal impact on the environment.
Chem-Dry Green Certified Products
In addition to The Natural, Chem-Dry offers a number of other products that meet the qualifications to be classified as Green-Certified:
- Stain Extinguisher Green certified
- Stain Extinguisher Grease and Oil
- Professional Strength Spot Remover
- Professional Strength Grease & Oil Remover
- Traffic Lane Pre-Spray
- PowerGuard Protectant
- Final Rinse
- Upholstery Wet Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizers
- World Famous Pet Odor Remover
If you’re looking for the safer, healthier, more environmentally choice in carpet cleaning, call Chem-Dry.